- Compare results to the VN1203 wild-type virus
- RNA and Protein samples for arrays analysis and proteomics.
- Determine viral infection phenotypes (% of cell infected, % weight loss and survival).
- Use 20 week-old C57BL/6 mice
- Use VN1203 PB1-F2 Del
- Three doses = 10^2, 10^3, and 10^4 PFU
- Time points of 1, 2, 4, and 7 days
- 5 mice/time point for infections
- 3 mice/time point for time matched mocks
Metadata is available in the sub-folders on the right.
Microarray data and global proteomics data is also available.
NOTE: Only samples from the 10^3 and 10^4 PFU doses were processed for microarrays and proteomics.