To obtain samples for transcriptional analysis and proteomics using wild type virus, icSARS-deltaNSP16 and icSARS ExoNI.
Overview of Experiment:
- For RNA , time Points = 0, 7, 12, 24, 33, 48, 57, and 72 hrs post infection.
- Protein samples will be taken ONLY at 0, 24, 48, and 72 hours post infection
- Three biological replicates for RNA and four replicates for protein
- Replicates are defined as different wells, plated at the same time using the same cell stock for all replicates.
- Time matched mocks done in triplicate from same cell stock as rest of samples. Culture medium (the same as what the virus stock is in) will be used for the mock infections.
- MOI of 1 for icSARS ExoNI and MOI of 5 for wild type virus and icSARS-deltaNSP16
Metadata is available in the sub folders on the right.
Microarray data and global proteomics data is also available.