To perform microarray analysis on SARS-CoV infected HAE cultures using both mutant and wild type strains. SARS-CoV infection will also be compared directly with H1N1 CA04 2009 infected cultures.
Overview of Experiment:
- SARS Time Points = 0, 12, 24, 36 48, 60, 72, 84 and 96 hrs post infection.
- H1N1 Time points= 0, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, and 48 hrs post infection.
- At least three HAE cultures were infected per condition per time point, when possible four were infected.
- Replicates are defined as 3 or 4 different HAE, plated at the same time using the same cell stock for all replicates.
- NOTE: No proteomic samples will be harvested for this experiment
- Mocks will be harvested at each time point again in sets of three or four.
- Culture medium (the same as what the virus stock is in) will be used for the mock infections.
Metadata is available in the sub-folders on the right.
Microarray data is also available.